Will my wife love me again? This is the question you may to want to ask your wife. It can be an indication that you are not certain that your wife will love you again. But what could be the possible reasons behind this? You strongly believe that what you have done to her in the past is not reconcilable.
The thing here is: Are you determined enough to win your wife’s heart the second time around? Are you ready to make your bond even sweeter?
Well, take time to think first before you make your moves. The following steps may help you think clearly.
1. Examine yourself first. Assess yourself if you really love your wife; and, you sincerely want her back. It can be just your pride that is inducing you in wanting her love back.
2. Make an honest appraisal of the situation. Do you think that this is the right thing to do? There might be some incidents that cannot be reconciled anymore. Some people may also be badly affected, upon your reconciliation. So, it is better to think twice before doing any action. In this particular endeavor, you must not just think of your own welfare. You have to consider all the people involved; especially your wife, and how she will feel towards it.
3. The husband must make necessary corrections and restitutions of his fast mistakes that caused the marital problem. If you find out that reconciliation is worth the effort and time make the move, and make it good with firm force.
4. Accept your mistakes, and minimize the blame on your wife. Being the beggar of the situation is a good reconciliation move.
5. Try to show your wife that you are dead serious in your reconciliation moves. Do these without hesitation. Show her that you need her. Make her also feel that reuniting with her is the most important thing you want to achieve in life.
6. The husband should not get tired in courting his wife over and over again; finally, promise a fresh start for everything.
The thought of losing your loved one is NEVER EASY. It is a harrowing experience and I have personally experienced that horrendous fear and anxious phase in my life.